Crescent Solutions is committed to helping you, as an esteemed IT Professional, find the next right step in your career. We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or direct hire opportunities in your area of expertise. During the initial discussion, we hope to learn more specifics about your background and skill set to determine what job opportunities will be most interesting to you. Our keep-it-simple approach is only part of what sets us apart from other firms in the challenging job market today. We partner with the most innovative and well-known organizations in the industry providing you exceptional career opportunities. We are currently seeking IT professionals who are searching for technology jobs for the following opportunity:
POSITION OVERVIEW: A UX Designer on the Development Team at our company is responsible for championing best-in-industry design principles while supporting ongoing strategic initiatives. Our UX Designers work closely with Product Owners and Developers to ensure that the tools developed at our company not only meet functional needs but offer user interfaces that are accessible and pleasurable to use, and that reflect our commitment to delivering outstanding service and results.
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE)
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and making constructive suggestions for change.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- 4-7 years of experience in research and design for web, mobile, and emerging platforms
- Previous success working within Scrum/agile managed projects
- Understanding of the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience with HTML/CSS layout
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Strong online portfolio and results in digital (web and app) applications
For immediate consideration, please contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to establishing a lasting relationship with all of our candidates as well as helping you to expand your network and realize your professional goals