Crescent Solutions is committed to helping you, as an esteemed IT Professional, find the next right step in your career. We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or direct hire opportunities in your area of expertise. During the initial discussion, we hope to learn more specifics about your background and skill set to determine what job opportunities will be most interesting to you. Our keep-it-simple approach is only part of what sets us apart from other firms in the challenging job market today. We partner with the most innovative and well-known organizations in the industry providing you exceptional career opportunities. We are currently seeking IT professionals who are searching for technology jobs for the following opportunity:
POSITION OVERVIEW: A SQL Developer at our company is responsible for designing and maintaining enterprise level software
and/or reporting solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE)
- Skilled at Requirements Gathering
- Translate business requirements into intuitive software solutions
- Write efficient T‐SQL
- Performance tuning and optimization using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Contribute to both technical design hands‐on implementation of SQL solutions
- Participate in Agile (scrum) development team efforts
- Maintain healthy relationships and communication channels across business units, including IT and end‐user teams
- Excellent analytical and articulation skills
- Complex data reconciliation including validating data sources against report results
ASSOCIATE SQL DEVELOPER: An associate SQL developer has solid SQL skills and works under the direction of a more senior
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Electronic Discovery experience
- Expert ETL skills
- Excellent SQL Server database skills
- SQL Server database skills
- SSIS Skills
- SSRS Skills
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse Design Principles
- Stored procedures, views, triggers, and functions
- Principles of Data Mining
- Experience in eDiscovery and the EDRM and the priorities for eDiscovery professionals
- LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES
- Service Minded – Partners with internal clients with a focus on building healthy partnerships, taking time to understand
- requirements, explain solutions, and effectively and efficiently meet all stakeholder needs.
- Coaching for Results ‐ Provides timely guidance and feedback to help others perform at their highest level.:
- Developing Others ‐ Provides guidance and direction towards the development of individuals’ knowledge and skills.
- Partner with individuals on setting and achieving goals. Provide continuous feedback on performance
- Trusted Advisor ‐ Engages with our company within the Development Team and across departments. You are a go to
- person in the company who knows how to get things done.
team member to complete assignments as he or she builds experience our company’s infrastructure and technologies, and the
business needs of internal and external clients.
SENIOR SQL DEVELOPER: A Senior SQL Developer at our Company is expected to have outstanding SQL development skills as well as
an exceptional understanding of eDiscovery and the EDRM and the end‐user requirements of eDiscovery professionals at
our company as well as the end‐user requirements of our clients. A Senior SQL Developer at our company is responsible for training
the next generation of our company, especially with respect to sharing historic knowledge of existing scripts, tools, and
For immediate consideration, please contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to establishing a lasting relationship with all of our candidates as well as helping you to expand your network and realize your professional goals.