Crescent Solutions is committed to helping you, as an esteemed IT Professional, find the next right step in your career. We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or direct hire opportunities in your area of expertise. During the initial discussion, we hope to learn more specifics about your background and skill set to determine what job opportunities will be most interesting to you. Our keep-it-simple approach is only part of what sets us apart from other firms in the challenging job market today. We partner with the most innovative and well-known organizations in the industry providing you exceptional career opportunities. We are currently seeking IT professionals who are searching for technology jobs for the following opportunity:
The eBusiness department is seeking a Junior Security Analyst/ Security Coordinator to evaluate and remediate the current state of security controls related to 3rd party vendors.
Ideal candidates would have:
If you are an enthusiastic team player who wants to thrive in a smaller organization where your results are acknowledged, you may be the person we’re seeking.
- Experience communicating technical information to business managers clearly, accurately, and concisely.
- Experience conducting risk assessments or audits against established criteria.
- Experience with other aspects of vendor risk management, such as Business Continuity, Fourth Party, and Incident Reporting.
- Familiarity with security standards such as ISO 27001 and the NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Identify 3rd parties that need to complete the vendor risk management process.
- Work with business owners in establishing a schedule for existing vendors to complete the vendor risk management process.
- Coordinate with business owners in the delivery of 3rd party vendor questionnaires.
- Reviews business and technical aspects of security questionnaires returned by third parties.
- Recommend risk remediation/mitigation activities and work to ensure appropriate monitoring of and reporting on the completion of remediation/mitigation activities.
- Communicate and escalate risks to business with clear explanations, recommendations, and calls for action, as appropriate.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills and experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum two years’ experience assisting or leading risk assessments or security audits
- Relevant certifications, such as CISSP are highly desired
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
Representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of the job. Must be able to operate a PC, other relevant office tools/equipment, sit for extended periods, and/or occasionally stand for extended periods, lead training classes and travel. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
For immediate consideration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to establishing a lasting relationship with all of our candidates as well as helping you to expand your network and realize your professional goals.