Crescent Solutions is committed to helping you, as an esteemed IT Professional, find the next right step in your career. We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or direct hire opportunities in your area of expertise. During the initial discussion, we hope to learn more specifics about your background and skill set to determine what job opportunities will be most interesting to you. Our keep-it-simple approach is only part of what sets us apart from other firms in the challenging job market today. We partner with the most innovative and well-known organizations in the industry providing you exceptional career opportunities. We are currently seeking IT professionals who are searching for technology jobs for the following opportunity:
We are looking for a Sr. Security Engineer with:
Security experience in the overall management and day-to-day operational support for all critical security systems and services.
Technical Knowledge in:
- Security engineering and remediation methods
- System and network security
- Database security
- Authentication and security protocols
- Application security
- Demonstrated knowledge of standard security and Network systems practices, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- An ability to proactively maintain, monitor and improve the systems and security posture with a focus on service excellence.
- Coordinate with our Company IT and the SOC (Security Operations Center) to ensure system logging mechanisms are in adherence with security requirements.
- An ability to communicate and present technical concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Proven experience as a single point of contact working closely with Physical Security on physical security events and incidents and to become a trusted partner for Security needs and be a respected ambassador for Information Security Team.
- Demonstrated experience working in compliance with , our Company IT and Company-wide policies, processes and procedures.
- An ability to contribute to the continuous improvement of Security processes and strategies that identify and help implement tools for better vulnerability management and tracking.
- Proven success in providing planning, guidance, and advanced technical expertise for our company’s Security/Network systems.
- Strong relationship building and team skills
The minimum requirements and skills include:
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent.
- 10 years of technical experience in the Information Security field with an understanding of advanced security protocols (HTTPS, SSH etc.) and standards, including a demonstrated ability to perform complex analysis.
- Experience developing and instituting operational policies and procedures at an enterprise level
- A strong understanding and working knowledge of IP Networking, Web Technologies, Network and Server Security including standard practices.
- Deep knowledge of intrusion detection, firewalls, computer forensics, data loss prevention, data encryption, and vulnerability management concepts.
- An ability to learn new technologies and adopt new tools.
- Decision-making qualities including the implementation and security of wireless network technologies.
- Proven experience working with PCI-DSS compliance
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Firewalls and firewall “next generation” technologies
- Expertise in LAN/WAN and other network related concepts and principals.
- A client-focused approach as demonstrated by the ability to implement Information Security/Networking best practices and procedures.
- Demonstrated knowledge and exposure to different types of encryption technologies and concepts
- Ability to clearly articulate point of view verbally and in writing and quickly grasp business objectives and strategies.
- High level of flexibility in working style and schedule.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
For immediate consideration, please contact us at email@example.com
- Proven experience working in an environment that is certified and compliant with globally recognized Security Framework / Information Security Management System (NIST SP 800-53, ISO27001, HIPPA, SOX, PCI).
- Certifications in CISSP, CCNP Security, or CISA
- Experience with CrowdStrike products
- Experience with Splunk
- Experience with computer forensics.
- Mobile devices and BYOD Security principles and concepts
We look forward to establishing a lasting relationship with all of our candidates as well as helping you to expand your network and realize your professional goals.