Crescent Solutions is looking for an Analytics Developer that will develop, implement and support data visualization dashboards. The Analytics Developer will collaborate with business and technology leaders in order to identify key business requirements that will drive the design, development, and delivery of data dashboards, solutions, and insights.
- Highly motivated professional with 4+ years of experience in data analytics.
- Understanding of data warehousing and business intelligence architecture.
- Advanced SQL development skills.
- Knowledge of business process and data modeling techniques (system data flows, process maps, entity relationship diagramming).
- Experience with reporting tools.
- Knowledge of Agile development methods and techniques.
- Gather data visualization requirements from the business.
- Develop creative dashboards that have business appeal, are intuitive, solve business problems, and are easily deploy across the organization.
- Help train business stakeholders on the use of data and advanced data analytics technologies.
- Communicate senior leadership and diverse stakeholders across a global organization.
- Apply Agile and iterative methods to help drive and refine dashboard design and development.
- Create appropriate end-user documentation to enable self-service.
- Bachelors or Masters in Information Technology, Business Administration, or Data Science.
- 3+ years’ experience in data preparation, data analysis, data mining, advanced report writing, and data presentation
- 3+ years’ experience with SQL programming
- 3+ years’ experience with BI tools: PowerBI, Tableau, SSRS, Qlik
- Experience with performance dashboards and balanced scorecards
- Strong data governance and data stewardship
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Exposure to Cloud technologies a plus.