Back End Developer - Azure, Cloud Based
- Work closely with end-users to identify issues and captures business requirements
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developer with service side logic
- Translate business requirements into system design specifications
- Perform appropriate development and testing activities
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Deploy regular releases in an Agile approach
- Create appropriate documentation as defined by the agile development methodology
- Work closely with business stakeholders and end users to develop an understanding of how the applications are used by the user teams being supported
- Design and implements data storage solutions
- Maintain competency in the technologies related to responsibilities.
- Work on complex systems analysis and programming assignments with minimal supervision. Expected to independently determine solutions
- Minimum of 2 years of back-end development experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with Cloud based programming
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with web API best practices (caching, headers, versioning, etc.
- Experience with web operations best practices (monitoring, logging, etc.
- Experience working with Oracle database
- Experience working on data providers and APIs for mobile and web clients
- Experience working with agile methodologies and rapid iteration