HRIS Business Analyst
This position supports and assists the development and maintenance of the Oracle HCM (Human Capital Management), TA (Talent Acquisition) and PM (Performance Management) modules, as well as the implementation and maintenance of Payroll and Timekeeping Systems for a multi-business Group environment.
- Four to six years configuration, implementation and/or business support experience with Oracle HR
- Manage the configuration of the Oracle HCM, TA and PM applications in conjunction with HRIT based on global and/or business unit requirements and HRIS standards for Human Resources, Payroll, Finance and other associated modules
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams in different lines of business to collect requirements for Oracle HCM and payroll vendor
- Serve as functional lead and participate in requirements gathering sessions and maintain requirements documents
- Help in documenting the requirements and testing the various interfaces as applicable. Also maintain other project management documentation such as fit/gap analysis
- Maintain reporting standards and coordinate reporting requirements across multiple Business Units
- Provide global functional and technical support for HR, Payroll, Finance and other associated modules
- Research new Oracle functionality to enhance customer usage of Oracle and assist in testing the new configuration before it is migrated in production in collaboration with HRIT
- Assist with the design and delivery of end-user training documentation
- Experience with implementing payroll and/or time keeping systems
- Familiarity with workforce planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, HR or Organizational management preferred.