- To design, install and troubleshoot Wi-Fi Networks
- The Wi-Fi Engineer/Architect will be responsible for (but not limited to) installing, designing, configuring, and maintaining network services and devices.
- They will be updating and replacing network devices.
- They will also be responsible for planning and implementing network infrastructure changes and performing troubleshooting on associated systems.
- May be required to complete site surveys and heating maps
- May be required onsite at installation locations.
- Excellent understanding of 802.11 and its applications
- Must have experience with Wi-Fi design and Wi-Fi design software
- Must have experience with heat mapping software
- Installation experience required
- CCNP highly preferred!
- Minimum 3 years network engineering experience
- Cisco knowledge is a must CCNA certifications
- Knowledge of network protocols (OSPF and BGP and QOs), configurations, and understanding of LAN/WAN operations
- Working knowledge troubleshooting network elements
- Excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills
- Wi-Fi and VoIP experience
- Internet Protocol version 6 (IPV6)
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- DAS knowledge
- Ruckus configuration knowledge
- SIP knowledge and experience working with enterprise grade voice services is a major plus
- HSRP (hot standby router protocol) or GLBP (Gateway load balancing protocol) and high redundancy protocol
- Security experience (security trax)
- iOS XR experience
- IPTV experience